Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, December 4, 2009

Don't know what happen to me today... =(

Have been stop working for about 1 week liao... Sometime feel tired, boring, lonely, & of course sometime feel fun & relax.... Don't know what happen to me today... have been feeling emo.... Have been tearing for 2 ~ 3 times today... i tht i already over the emo stage liao... ( Guess i'm wrong ) whenever thinking that i'm lonely makes me feeling sad i guess....Friends are all busy working.. busy with their life.... but of course after 2 mths time i will be busy with Little Angel ^^ ... Sometime just wanna hide in my room & cry it all out... but luckly whenever my tears is rolling in my eyes.. Little Angel start kicking... haha... think Little Angel knows mummy feeling emo & down... i guess now i have this feeling is because Little Angel haven come out yet.. that's y now all i can do is to rest more..... The Big Day seem so long to me... still got 87 Days to go.....

Today think catch a cold liao.... a bit flu... but touch wood... not too bad.... weather had been crazy.... raining & raining.... But sometime still feel so hot.... sweat & sweat... Eeee.... smelly mummy =.= yesterday night Little Angel have been moving alot.... hee.... today also... but now i think asleep liao...

No comments: