Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Orchard ~ Christmas 2009

Finally me & hubby went to orchard... but sadly to say that my parents & sister didn't keen to go along... actually feel a bit sad... but i tell myself is ok la.. take it as me & hubby go dating... =) we went to taka.. Hee.. we bought some food to eat then we go see got any baby thing to buy ma.. but -_-" never get anything as we both think that the price is not worth it... but saw lots of toys on sales.. but Little Angel is still too small to use all those... hee.... then we walk out to see how was the christmas light this year... but .... not nice lei... onli taka that christmas tree is nice onli.. -_-" Before we head home.. we bought a brownie..... & eat fish & chip.. hee.. eat so full liao then we head home to rest liao... But sleepless bug is finding me again... =( i went home i cannot get myself to sleep till 4 am in the morning... even when i sleep.. is half asleep onli... so tired.. but just hang on ya....


Anyway i enjoyed the trip & thanks for hubby for taking me there....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy, just stumbled upon your blog. Congratulations on your pregnancy and enjoy couple time while it lasts! I haven't had couple dating time since having my boy 10 months ago... Haha... :)

Feel free to visit and subscribe to my blog for reviews of baby items to help you make smart purchases for your Little Angel. Take care!

Cheers,
MieVee
MummysReviews.com