Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Feeling Upset today....

Today everything went fine.... but pity hubby la... cause he had been sick for a few days liao.... sayang.... Today i pack Little Angel clothes liao cause is dry liao le.... yesterday i wash almost all of them... but still got some haven wash....

Feel upset when my dad return from his drinking session.... he always after drinking hor sometime will talk nonsense la.. which i hate the most.... then will sometime make my nephew cry.. think cause now i'm pregnant... i cannot tahan this kind of things anymore... i will get very angry & upset... was so angry just now... but slowly emotion turn to upset... just feel that will Little Angel be healthy ( as in mentally ) living here with my parents?? ( Don't be Mistaken... I do LOVE my family members alot... just that after i'm pregnant my expectation in my lifestyle is no longer the same ) ... I think every parents wants the best for their children.... So M I... But sometime also thinking will there be more upcoming problems & conflict once Little Angel is born? Alot of things run thru my mind sometime.. & i'm telling myself not to think so much & relax... but when things happen again my mind will think again... Sometime i even wish that i move out asap... but my flat still needed to wait till end of this year then i get the keys.... M i too selfish?? M i too much?? i was asking myself today in my mind... I just want somewhere that is quiet & let me rest my mind & also i can take care of Little Angel better if my mind is at peace....

I just hope that things will change after Little Angel is born.... but of course i won't put in high expectation.... as i don't wanna upset myself more....

2 comments:

VonVon said...

Is it a boy or a gal? Stop hiding the gender le... lolx.. left 1 month only.. hahahahahaaa

Unknown said...

I tell u i don't know liao.... -_-"