Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, January 29, 2010

First Time Without Hubby Sleeping By My Side... =(

Now is the second night in KKH.... Hubby gotta go home today... meaning i will be alone tonight.... =( Miss him so much when he is going home... sob..... the feeling seem like forever... Hopefully Doc will give me go home tomorrow.... as i really don't like staying in hospital... is so boring.... like in prison... -_-" I feel so lonely here... sometime feel depress... but telling myself tmr i will be home makes me feel better.... gotta think positive.... hee... ^^ must spread all the positive energy out.... everyone was sleeping liao.. i'm the only one awake & chatting with Hubby... ^^ Missing him so much.... This is the first time that hubby is not sleeping beside me... feeling so sad & emo... Can't wait for tmr to come... wanna see hubby badly...

No comments: