Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, January 28, 2010

OMG... Why Do i have this Thinking.....

Woke up @ 11 plus again to pick my nephew up from school... after the pain killer goes off... the pain sets in again... making me take longer time to walk to the school as every step i make is killing me... I'm now losing faith & trust in my body that can i really go thru child birth?? Because now i already cannot take it anymore... so i cannot imagine how i can deal with the pain when the big day come.... whenever the pain comes i tell myself i gotta be strong for Little Angel... & also gotta be Strong cause i'm going to be a Mother soon.... But sometime i just feel angry...

Suddenly have this thinking that shall i Induce Little Angel out when i reach 37 weeks?? as now i'm very depress about the infection pain that i have got... & also every step i took is feel so heavy... & painful... Partly i also feel bad & confuse that I should let Little Angel stay in my tummy... until Little Angel is ready to face this world... Worry also because scare that Induce halfway if failed i'm going for C Sect.. which i don't wan this to happen.... I really don't know wat to do... =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mummy Wendy,
Don be discourage. The heavy feeling is bcos ur baobei is growing well adding in the weight mah.=) u shd be happy abt it de lo.
Don worry so much ba... I am sure u can make it on the big day...
Lets jia you hao mah?

Unknown said...

Hey thanks... ya i'm trying to hang on... & be positive...