Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tough Night.....

Was having a really tough night yesterday.... The pain is not what i can imagine... everytime after toliet visit... it keep me awake...i wake up @ 1.30, 3plus, 4 plus & 6am..... cause the pain is unbearable... & at the point of time.. i feel angry because i cannot sleep... depress & Cried.... because i don't know wat i can do to stop the pain... it just won't go away... When everyone was sleeping my eye was so wide open... tried wake hubby up for some comfort... but guess he is too tired after a long day of work.... but still wake him up at about 6 am... was telling him is very painful... then he try to pat me to sleep.. but i still my pain is making me sleepless.... feeling sorry that i wake hubby up so early... he must be very tired @ work today.. finally after he go work @ 730am... i doze off around 8am... guess i'm too tired the whole night....

Wake up @ 11 plus to pick my nephew from school... but don't know why it suddenly feel better... so decided not to go doctor liao... see how tonight... if it got bad again... i will go see family doctor... if not i will wait till my next check up which is on the 2 Feb.... next tues.... Hopefully i can tahan till tues.. cause if not i will feel that is a waste of money... cause is just 5 days more....

No comments: