Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jaudice..... & Day 2 with Benson....

Second Day... we went to polyclinic to check on Benson Jaudice... When the nurse took blood on his heel... i feel so emo... i nearly cried.... =( feel so heartache seeing him in so much pain.... & the nurse still say he got no much blood... but hopefully the sample that she collect will be enough for the test... but in the end luckly is enough.... His Jaudice Level Day 1 is only 108.... but Second day shoot up to 180.... today went to KKH for another check again... =( is 245.... Doc say that he needed to admit to do the UV light.... meaning he won't be coming home with us... =( me & hubby feel so sad that we need to leave him there.... but no choice... cause if jaudice gets too high will be danger....Tmr will be going to KKH again.... hopefully Benson can go home... but hubby was thinking hospital might wan Benson to stay one more day... so we'll see... We missed our Benson Darling....

Last night Benson got colic.... & i feel so bad... he cry & cry whole night... never sleep... then the nurse in KKH help me to burp him... after that i don't knw why suddenly my tear start to drop.. i just feel bad a a mother... the feeling is like i never do my part & take care of Benson well... hubby sayang me & say is ok.. we r still learning... there is always a first time... so now we already know how to do it... i don't know y m i getting so emo nowday... i hope it won't get worst... think is because me & hubby is very tired ba.... & Arrr.... Benson mouth there the skin is all peeling... cause is very dry... look so painful ... i will apply lotion for him once he is home from KKH...

After KKH we head home for a rest.. haven been sleeping for 3 days already... so is very tired... got panda eyes... =( but is all worth it.... Hubby was very helpful also.. i'm very happy that i have such a understanding Hubby.... ^^ When we reach home after KKH we finally get to sleep a few hours.. after our nap... we went down to KKH again to visit our Love.... =) Hope he get better soon... Due to this reason i will start my post-natal massage tmr... hopefully is worth wat i'm paying & also is time to pamper myself after such a long long time....

Now confinement has start for me.... but actually not really the old old type la... cause i still having cough so i need to wash my hand very often.... i don't wan Benson to get it from me... as he is still very young i don't wan him to get sick... i start to wear mask at home when i feed him or get close to him.... my back have been very painful... due to my backache problem & also the Epi cause backache also...

As for the Breastfeeding.... i got try latch Benson on when in hospital.... is really very hard.... & now i giving him FM... but today my breast got painful feeling... tmr will try again.. hope that i can give my Benson the best.... & hope my milk will come...

Lastly i hope that my cough will recover very soon as is really affecting my body alot... Stitches is getting very sore also due to the cough... i hope is not infection..... i wan it to heal faster... but today the pain got worst... =( i got bad feeling about this...


No comments: