Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Worries, Worries, Worries.....

Now is about 36 Weeks.. 4 days.. still got another 3 days to 37 Weeks.... start to feel paranoid... & tends to worry this & that... haha.. think i too free at home liao.... think so many silly things...

Due to i very scare of C sect... i now worry that Little Angel head will turn back up again... -_-" which i think the chances is low.. but i don't know y i still worry so much... yesterday night did not slept well... as this thinking keep running in my head... & also i got dream that i m giving birth... maybe is normal to have worries in the last 2 weeks i guess... but i hope i can be more relax as i don't wan Little Angel to feel the stress... Yesterday night start to feel that there is some pushing & stretching feeling on my virgnal area... a little painful.. maybe is softening.. will let Doc Tham know next week.. so that he can check for me...

Today went to pick my nephew up from school again... feeling that my thigh is very tired & pain when i walk... feeling like i had just run a 2.4km.... haha... walking like a duck now.. think due to Little Angel head is lower liao.... so gotta walk slowly... so we'll see wat will happen next week.. ^^

A mummy was telling me that on this Saturday there is a breastfeeding talk in KKH... was think wanna go a not... Hmmm... maybe ask hubby first....

1 comment:

*shai* said...

Hi Wendy mummy got here thru mummysg forum. I realised ur Edd n mine very close. Mine is 4th march. Soon our time will come:) I also recently warded cos food poisoning and then made mr have contractions. But now ok got 1 week mc. But husband working shift and I scared if something happen when he work cos I alone at home. Hopefully nothing. Hope all goes well for u :)