Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Will I be able to do it??


Playing with some of the Iphone Photo App for Mag

I'm wondering this topic in my brain for so long... haha... will i be able to get back in shape?? Haiz... have been going swimming... but still feel that i'm so lazy sometime... don't know how to kill all the lazy bug in me... today drink a bottle of chicken essence to keep me going... but is it true that it will make people more awake by drinking it?? Hmmm... I missed the body that i had in the past... but of course i cannot expect much after birth.... but i just wanna lose all that fats around me... they r making me lazy & tired everyday... i feel heavy... hehe... just go one step at a time ba... cannot force also... just try to do what i can... JIA YOU !!!


Benson yesterday night was quite cranky... don't know y also... i carry him, put him in yao lan, put in cot, put on my bed.. he also cry... after milk liao same... Haiz... maybe is just a stage that baby have to go thru... this morning also cranky.. but after a shower he is much better... & can play liao... maybe he feel the same like us... HOT HOT HOT!!! The weather is damm bad lor.. everyone is getting sick... hopefully i don't get the sick bug... got lazy bug is enough liao... another sick bug come i will sure die... haha... have been feeling like got cough lei... must cut down on cold drinks...


SianZzz... Hubby is working this Saturday...=( meaning.. only me & benson will attend the gathering with all the mummy... But will go find hubby once i'm finish with all the mummy... hopefully benson will be guai guai that day... don't cranky.. if not i sure panic... Zzz... i think this is wat all mummy scare... going out then baby keep crying... so Pray for us ok... hehe...

No comments: