Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Benson 3 Month 3 Weeks 2 Days Old

Benson is now 3 Months 3 Weeks 2 Days Old... This few days he have been waking up @ 6 am... cooing in his cot... & of course.. i have to be awake soon or later... haha... but anyway.. yes i do feel tired & sleepy... but after seeing him smile... my tiredness have gone very soon... =) Hmmm.. My mens haven come for this month yet.. suppose to be on 15th... but.... still no sign of mens coming.. just feel tired.. & pee more often... Oops... don't tell me that Baby Number 2 is coming so soon... =.= Hmmm.... haha i'm just thinking too much... Well.. if really Baby Number 2 is really coming.. of course me & hubby will accept it... is fated... we will still love Benson as much...

This week Tuesday... I'm so careless... Our Lovely Benson got his leg stuck at his cot... he suddenly cry so so loud.. & of course scare the shit out of me... i blame myself for being careless... so this happens... luckly nothing happen to his leg... Phew...

Have Been watching discovery home & health... i like... A baby Story.. Jon & Kate Plus 8, 17 & Couting, & also Bringing a baby home... and alsoMake space for baby... from this few show.. i actually learn quite alot of things about baby... I miss all the part when i'm preggy with Benson, & also the day i deliver benson... & recall his first cry in my mind... my tears burst out when i hear & see him the very first time... so touching moment that i cannot explain... well.. Hope that we will be ready for Baby number 2 Soon... We'll see..

As for Benson starting on soild & puree... i have decided to wait till 6 month... because i feel that by 6 month.. Benson will be more ready... no point to rush things on him... he might not be ready by the age of 4 month for soild... so i don't wanna risk it... Even when i feel i'm excited to feed him on solid... i will just be a guai guai mummy & wait...

No comments: