Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, July 2, 2010

Feeling really tired lately...

Hi all.. sorry for not blogging so often lately... i don't know y i have been feeling very tired lately... my eyes just cannot open in the morning... & it always happen at about 7am plus.... my realise that my body is feeling weaker too... Hmm... i think i should get myself some vitamin & lose some weight... it might be the fats that is causing me so lazy & tired... haiz... i feel like an old old lady... haha... i was telling hubby that i should visit Doc Wong for my weight lost session instead of going to slimming centre... because they will sure suck up all the money we have... haha.. time to do some exercise before my kneel really give way to my weight... Tummy still having lots of preggy fats...

But anyway.... Thanks to my supportive hubby.... he always stood by me whenever i feel sad or down...

Hubby Birthday is this month... hehe.. we will be going dating & buffet & also chill out watching world cup together... just giving ourself a break after so long... looking forward...

No comments: