Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Benson is 6 Months Old Today...

Benson is 6 Months Old Today.. Finally i fix up his high chair.. Which we bought from Ikea... is only $29... because is on offer... so that he can sit in the kitchen dinning table & have his meal... i think we have to teach him this habit when he is still a baby... because i don't wan in 2 years down the road i need to chase him around the living room to feed him... =) My hubby & I got our expectation on how we bring up our child.. is good to start a good habit early... we always believe in good parenting... That's is why i wanted to take care of Benson my own... My dad did offer to help to take care of Benson Yesterday.. asking me to help my mum in her stall instead of him going down...so i tell him nicely saying no.... because their way of taking care of children is not what i wanted.. & i already see the result in my nephew who is taking care by them... so i will rather take care myself... This 2 days is a struggle to make Benson to sleep... i get frustration when i'm feeling tired or feeling sick....i sometime after i scold Benson i will feel so lousy as a mummy.... because around my frenz who is all mummy... they r all so patience with their baby.. but why not me?? I was telling Hubby today that i should lower down my expectation because Benson is still a Baby... & yes.. from today onwards i will learn to be patience with Benson... & manage my anger well....



Benson Actually is always been a very good boy if compare to those who is very naughty that i saw before... so i'm glad about it... Today granny have cook pumkin porridge for Benson.. so after Benson nap we will let him have his yummy porridge... is the first time he took porridge... because most of the time i feed him rice cereal & puree... Benson flu & cough has recover... so i'm happy la... he is also taking more milk now... which is a very good news....

No comments: