Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, September 27, 2010

Benson Coughing

Benson is having cough.. so i'm going to bring him to PD later... jus in case it got worst.. some money i rather don't save.. health is very important... But... cannot imagine "someone" can actually cough on Benson face.. =.=" even when that "someone" knows that Benson is a bit unwell..I somemore already hint to that "someone" that Benson is having cough liao.. but still the same... i feel that y nowdays people can be so brainless... i'm damm pissed... but what i can do is to just avoid contact with people who is sick as much as possible.... Nowdays even me myself is having cough.. & slight blocked nose... i also very scare that make Benson cough worst.. but... i'm full time taking care of him.. but i will sure turn to one side if i cough & i will wash my hands everytime to make sure that i don't spread to my poor boy... =( hope he will get well soon.. i mean WE....

No comments: