Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, October 25, 2010

Finally I decided....

Finally i decided to locked my blog... if u r invited to see my blog.. means u r a close friends to me..  actually it has been a long time since i wanted to do that... Hmm... Maybe u will ask me why.. but... haha.. is a personal reason.. people who is close to me will know why i locked them... i even change my blogspot name... to Ourlittleblessingfamily.blogspot.com... instead of last time Wendymummynlittleangel.blogspot.com... After thinking.. sometime i feel is such a waste to locked it because alot of new mummies can learn more of our life & everything about our baby... Hmm we shall see... after 1 week later i might change my mind.. or mind create another blog about my personal life... we shall see how.. also must depend if i got the time to do it... =)

My cough is worst from Yesterday night till this morning... haiz... so no choice... afternoon i will eat my medicine too... hope to rest as much as i can.. hopefully Benson allow me to do so... hehe...

No comments: