Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Finally is Confirm....

Yesterday night Finally confirm on our ID... so renov will start very soon.. =) oh ya.. need to call the air con guy today to see when the free to fix our air con... then after that renov work can start anytime after that... But sometime i don't understand human.. i mean some... keep on saying negative things on my comment in fb... First is wall sticker.. seem like wanna help.. but so unwilling when i ask for the number for that company so i can get quotation... & even dare to say that such a small wall sticker.. the company won't take.. then y u wanna intro me in the first place???? I getting unhappy about it... & Second time is about me confirm our ID... she say that y so late? in that case i don't think u can move in before CNY.. I just don't know y.. no good words will come out from this person... or maybe she really have a problem with me... I don't wanna be nasty is because she is staying nearby my house so i don't wanna have any unhappy issue...but seem like she is always stepping on my foot... =.=" next time i better don't reply anything if she comment on mine... because i don't wanna end up unhappy or piss.... As i always believe.. if we r going to scare this & that.. might as well.. we just move into empty house... there will always be problem here & there... what is done cannot be undone.. so better keep our mentally prepare... even it is prepare for the worst... i got confident that things will turn well.. so nobody is going to affect my believe on this...

Call the Air con men this morning... he say that the earliest is 1st week of Dec... well.. no choice lo... hehehe...
My fav photo... hahaha...

Benson is having slight fever.. think must be teething again.... i just fed him medicine after his meal... i given him cold fruits to cool down his gum.. but... he hor... will chew off one piece & is quite big part lei... worried la.. =.=" so big lei.. but he is quite good at chewing la.. but i don't dare to take the risk... Yesterday Benson surprised me la.. he finally hold his bottle & drink milk milk... hehe... because everytime i give him.. he will just pull the bottle out... hehe.. cute... my boy has really grow up so much... Oh ya... forget to say that Patricia is admitting Hospital tonight to deliver her baby gal... so excited for her.. i tell her must keep me updated.. because i wanna go visit her & her bb gal... hehe.. so long never carry small small baby... hehe... Jia you...

No comments: