Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Friendship...

I feel that is such a pity when a friendship is lost... We cannot control what human & other people thinks... well.... let god judge on them.. because i'm nobody to judge anyone.. but is sad to see that friends will actually passing remark & put hurting words to hurt each other.. In the first place.. we should not care about other people biz... Like me.. i always mind my own biz.. after so many commenting & remark.. we lost a friend & trust... i don't even know who is the Devil or Angel now... who say is the correct version? well.. it does not matter to me anymore... because no point digging all the ugly side of human.. because who will ever tell the truth? Actually after all this.. i do feel hurt... because she is the one that visited me in Hospital when Benson is born.. but i don't know is a Angel i saw or a Devil i saw when i first met her... Everything went so well... but after a while.. more mummies join in to the group.. that is where the problem or i can say trouble begin.... i better keep myself off that 2 person from my life.. because i don't want them to affect me anymore... This is a lesson that i should learn... is to trust people easily... In this world... nothing is prefect.. I just hope that she will live happily.. & i'm sure i'm gonna miss her little sweet sweet gal..

No comments: