Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Motherhood Mag Christmas Photo Contest 2010

Remember i took Benson to the Photoshoot for Christmas Contest? Today kim send me a Photo that is selected to the contest.. so now will depends on how many vote we have.. anyway i'm not very keen about the prize.. but just for the fun of it.. & letting Benson to experience photoshoot again.. because this is his 2nd time doing shoot...



Benson have been very brave.. he will hold onto me in standing position then let go of his both hands then he stand a while on his own.. hehe... hopefully he learn to walk soon.. but no rush.. i was never rush to let him learn things... Haiz... 30 mins ago.. Benson just knock his forehead on the floor... =( at first never see any blue black.. but now i saw it on his left eyebrown there... I feel i failed my duty as a mummy to protect my baby from falling... The knocking sound keep flashing in my mind.. heartpain la.. =( Now must see if he got feel drowsy or vomit... He just asleep for his nap.. Milk intake before his nap is ok.. Feel so bad... Benson cough have been really better... still got phlegm.. & very slight cough... 


                                   
Original Video - More videos at TinyPic
                                                                   
Original Video - More videos at TinyPic
                               

Lately i have been losing sleep.. cannot get myself to sleep or rest thru out the whole day... even nap i also cannot sleep... night turn here & there till.. 3 plus am then fall asleep... & I'm finally sick.. having sore throat & aching body... pray that i won't get any worst... Time to feed myself some medicine...

No comments: