Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Moving house...

Sorry for not having the time to blog.. Because was busy moving house... It has been a very very busy time for me & hubby... Tomorrow we will be moving over to our new house perm le.. Today moved most of the stuff over & did clean up for our new dusty home.. =) super duper tired day for both of us.. & Benson is at Serangoon.. Granny help us to look after him.. Thanks granny... Till now we r back home at 11 plus pm.. We went there from 3 plus till now then back home.. Still got lots of stuff to unpacked.. But we will just take our time to do it since is not so important yet..

Today having mix feeling & fear.. Was scare to move to punggol even I know I love my home.. Just can't help it but to feel scare of being on our own Liao.. Have been staying at Serangoon for 25 years le.. So sure will be a bit scare of a new place.. But well.. Afterall we still need to grow up.. No matter what happens.. We will support each other.. Now is just only Me, Hubby & Benson.. I know I will be missing my family at Serangoon.. Will come back to visit them.. After we get all things done.. Tommorrow most of the stuff will delivered to us.. Hopefully nothing goes wrong.. Oh ya.. I'm down with flu =( so hopefully I will recover soon.. As I need lots of energy to take care of Benson.. Hubby decided to let Benson quit his Yao Lan .. So we not bringing the Yao lan over.. Left it at Serangoon.. So now need to tahan & tahan if he cries for Yao lan.. =) I hope I will get over the mixed feeling soon..

Benson upper tooth is totally come out le.. He know how to wave bye bye & Hello... Even know how to say mum mum.. Means food.. & blabbering lots of words now.. Haha.. Very cute.. He even do the kissing sound.. Because I kissed him everyday.. So think he learn from there.. Hahaha.. He knows what is naughty.. & give.. So far so good.. Just that he woke up a few times again for feed.. hope it will get better soon... Loving Benson so much... =)

No comments: