Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine Day 2011 ( Mum Birthday & Benson chinese Birthday )

Today is Valentine Day... Not only the day for couple.. Is also day for friendship & family.. I believe if one couple is loving everyday.. Everyday will be Valentine Day.. =) This year we have Benson by our side =) even I know that it won't be the same as last time anymore.. But I'm very happy too.. Tonight will be having dinner together with my family.. Because is Mum birthday .... i almost forgot that today is also Benson Chinese Birthday... =) I had enjoyed my family dinner today.. & when i reached home.. i was surpise that there is rose from hubby that have been delivered on our gate... I love it lots.. & i really thank Hubby that made an effort to make it a special day for me... But... i never go buy present lei... very bad lei me... Sorry wor..=( Muack muack...



Benson stand up on his own while sittting on the floor to play today without any support.. & took 3 step towards me.... I'm very excited for him & proud of my little boy... he has really grown up... i have record the video but my phone is giving me problem... Hubby did a upgrading for my Iphone Yesterday night.. but all the video is lost... i really hope i can keep it.. but too bad.. is all gone... but one happy part is.. alll along i got update the video i taken to my blog.. so i can see it again even is not in my Iphone.. but bad thing is.. the most latest video that i took benson standing up by his own is gone.. because i have trouble loading to my lappy.. so i don't have it anymore.. is sad.. but this little memory will always be  in my heart no matter what.. i will never forget....



Benson is having flu & cough since last night.. this morning i fed him medicine.. hopefully he recover soon.. because his big day is coming... i don't wan him to be sick on his big day... pray for speedy recovery... I had call up pine garden to re confirm his cake just in case they miss out... haha... is all confirm liao.. buffet also confirm le.. so now just counting down for Benson 1st Birthday... I have done up some scrapbook photo of him from 0 months till 1 years old.. but i'm just half way there.. because i'm running out of stickers... so will go get it soon.. hopefully can be done before his Birthday... =0 but no rush.. i don't wanna rush my work.. i wan it to be done with all my heart...

No comments: