Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, March 28, 2011

Meet up with Best Friends...

Meet up with Amelia... My very best friend since Sec School.. Went for movie.. Kopi.. Shopping.. Hehe.. Very long time never meet Liao.. Because was super busy with our own life.. But still in contact thru what's apps & SMS.. Granny help me take care of Benson.. So that we can have some girl outing.. =) too bad never go for massage.. Time Is never enough when u enjoying.. We will meet up again when she is on leave.. =)



Lately body is not very guai guai.. Been giving me problem.. Gastric... Acid too much.. Wind.. Tummy ache.. U named it .. I have it.. Lol.. Sigh... Think everyday having too strong kopi.. Is causing all this.. =( but I cannot live without coffee.. I must start with my day with at least a cup daily..

Meet up with Mummy to Vivo city shopping.. She needs to get some things from daiso.. & we went BK to have supper.. Lol.. Consider supper is because we already had our dinner.. Then BK again after that... Putting on too much weight.. After sending mummy home.. I realize that I missed her alot.. =( must bring her out more often... So I can see her more often too.. also forget to update... while at vivo... just nice we saw fireworks at Sentosa there... i video it down.. =)



Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

No comments: