Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Super sick !!! 

Have been down with flu & slight cough... So was in quite bad mood because is getting worst.. & Benson now teething & LS... so needed more attention... Whenever he nap I will try to rest as much.. Had been taking medicine for a few days Liao.. But not getting any better... I try to clean the house as much as I can.. Due to some matter.. I sometime wonder.. Is it worth to do so much? I feel quite upset... Maybe staying home for too long.. ( NOTE : I love staying home with Benson .. Pls don't get me wrong.. ! ) At times I feel like I'm a maid.. Not that I hated to do housekeeping..  But I would like to be appreciated.. & not taken for granted.. Everyone got their tireness stress... But will people ever think that housewife will be tired & stressful moments? We feel stress when we r sick & tired even PMS we have to have energy &  take good care of our beloved children.. Stressed about not to spend too much money on ourself  ( clothes, shoes, bag ) so that will have money for more important matter.... Saving here & there just to help out a little.. Stress that we will be a burden to our husband.. Sometime what we expect is a simple words from u... " thank you " & ur understanding... That is all what woman wants... but simple things is always hard to get.... So all Husband in the world.. Pls don't take things for granted.. Everyday a simple hug & thank you is all we need...


 Never take someone for granted .. The day u realize her worth.. Is the day that u can never have her again...

No comments: