Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Finally... & About Love...

Finally the common toliet light is working again.. but Hubby have already spend $100 over to fix it.. Damm it.. the light bought so cheap but the repair & bulb so ex... =.="& need to get the repair man to come fix it..

Sometime love is really blind for some people isn't?? R they silly or just cannot accept the truth? Well.. Hubby ask me to go read upSliver Blog.. Which i did... But i was surpise a beautiful woman like her will actually give chance to his BF who cheater on her... Even slept with that woman.. what on earth is she thinking... Thats make me really believe that love is blind for some people... at least a small group of people.. Well.. is her choice.. not mine... Hopefully things will really worked out as she expected it to be.. who knows..

Today heard some bad news from a frenz.. I don't wan to get into details in my blog.. because i feel is personal... but i just wanna blog how i feel... i feel heartbroken for her as a frenz.. & feel painful for her as a woman.. Friends that is honest with me will get my helped when they asked me for help...  So she will be staying over at our place for a few days... That is the most i can helped her.. I wish her all the luck.. & Pray that god took her hurtful feelings away.. let her grow from what she been thru... & God pls lighten her burden if there is any.. & bless her with supportive & helpful people around to help her... Amen... !

Benson has been a really dare devil i can say.. he really jump down from bed ytd... I was surpised.. it makes my heart stop for a moment.. Lol...


& i wanna thank Clara for Sending vitamin for Benson... Thanks !

No comments: