Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Meet Up....

Today meet up with Florence & Isabelle.. for Lunch.. Then after that head to Felicia house to visit new member.. Hehe.. she just given birth to Krishelle... Super cute... & stayed there for a while to chit chat.. =) I love gathering session.. & Benson play with Kyan & Isabelle.. hehe.. cannot imagine.. they have grow so much.. including Benson.. hehe.. will post one of the last time photo that they played together.. & Today photo.. u will see so much different... I"m blessed with all the wonderful & helpful mummies around me.. Well what can i say.. =) I'm just too happy...




Today went watched movie with Hubby too... But due to some unhappiness reason ( Not cause by Hubby ) We decided that this will be the last movie.. another session will be after Benson goes school.. & if Hubby can take leave... I very tired & sian.. to always kana nag.. Not as if i'm always like that.. but well.. just let it passed.. I don't wanna hurt any feelings or relationship... Is just not worth... =)

Thanks to the crack wall.. i have to change bedsheet & hit my toe on my bed.. & broke my toe nails.. & it bleed.. super painful.. Time for a Pedicure... Lol...

No comments: