Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

15 Months & Counting...

Benson is 15 Months first week now... I don't know why he is having this habit of hitting his own head.. still this action affect me.. even i know he won't hurt himself... He loves to lie flat on the floor too.. LOL.. maybe the weather is too hot... =) Super hot hot weather lately.. & our car air con is spolit Again!! So we send to the workshop yesterday.. Hubby decided to sell off the car... Benson seem to be teething again.. keep sticking his fingers to his mouth & chew... The drooling all the way.. =) just a part of growing up.. Today gonna bring him to see Doctor again.. because his flu & cough still not fully recover after 1 week of medicine.. Cough medicine is finishing... & it hurts us to see him still sick... I had change his mmr appt to next Saturday.. Hopefully he won't get fever after that which i know is impossible.. because 90% of the kids get mmr will have high fever... =( poor boy.. haven jab i'm starting to worry... Benson have been a really good boy.. =) Just that sometime his temper gets on my nerve.. i blame myself for using too much of Iphone.. So now i try to keep my phone away.. don't wanna affect our bonding time... =)




Had been trying to sleep as early as i can this 2 days.. really feeling so tired... & I'm missing my mens for this month.. Finger cross that is not "happening"... Even if it happen i will still accept it.. because is a gift from god & is fated.. Let's wait... but i do tested myself with the kit Yesterday.. but nope... don't have...

No comments: