Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, May 23, 2011

Counting down to 15 months old..

I agree that I'm not in my best of mood recently.. I don't know why.. But the only reason I can think of is pms.. My mens is later again.. =.= & I cannot tahan the pms mood anymore.. Just pray that it come soon.. I think even Hub cannot tahan me..

Benson Is down with flu & cough.. =( & I suspect he got sore throat too.. Because when he cry.. I can heard some sign of sore throat.. So now totally cannot give snack Liao.. Scare it will make it worst.. But I still Cabot help it but to blame myself for giving him cold stuff which I know in not suppose to give.. =( then on Friday Benson fell & hit his eyelid.. Luckily never kana his eyes.. But got a small cut.. Scare the shit of of me lo.. At first I tht is his mouth or lips.. Then after taking a second look.. His eyelid start to swell up.. Now having blue black & the cut ok le.. Just hope the blue black go off fast.. My poor boy.. I feel that I'm such a bad mummy because I never keep an eye on him..



This weekend is a super tired weekend for us.. We went to Sakura BBQ with Kareen , Desmond & desreen.. Then night went coffee at tcc with queen they all.. Today Sunday.. Just went mum place for dinner then home.. Since we r tired & benson is sick.. Better stay home & rest.. Night night all =)


No comments: