Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, July 1, 2011

My First Cookng of 卤肉 & Finally Mask....

I Try cook 卤肉 Finally... !! Even i know the sauce is instant de.. But i really cook with my heart & love... To me it tasted wonderful... =) & I'm proud of myself.... LOL.... Then i put them into slow cooker on high mode to cook for 2 hours after i boil them... Hehe... but one regret is... we choosen the pork that is too much fats on it... so is not a healthy food at all....So is quite oily... Benson don't really like it... unless is on our plate... =.="  ( shake my head ) .....After all is still good... Hehe...


Today I finally do my Mixed Berries mask... It been so long liao... This box of mask have been in my cupboard since i stay Serangoon... Heng the expiry date is 2013... LOL.. So i put one piece in the fridge first then took out & put on my face.. OMG.. is heaven de lo... I shall do it more often... Hehe... Must maintain maintain... Even skin good if no maintain also will get worst... But recently i find that my face is super dry... So just Bought " Simple " Light moisture for my face... Hopefully is not too oily.. Because i hate my face too oily.. oops... I been picky.. I know... Hope my this piece of face will look wonderful after mask & loition.... & also i wanna intro "Simple Face Wipe.. also very good.." Can try...

No comments: