Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, August 19, 2011

Benson 17 Months 3 Weeks Old...

Benson has been very sweet & naughty at the same time... At times he will give lots of hugs & kisses... & guai guai whole day... Sometime will keep wanna go to kitchen & keep open the fridge... Hmmm i think 80% of the parents will face this problem when toddler about Benson's age... =.= I already tried to be super firm & let him cry... But still... I cannot stand his crying 24/7.... So at times i will give in... Might cut some fruits or give snack to him... Actually now i didn't really give so much heaty snack.. More of fruits... Because nowdays kids don't really drink water... So i think fruit is the best choice... So they get all the vitamin they need... Because at times they might be fussing eater too... As is very common at this age... They knows what they like & dislike now... Now like those days when we first try puree & food... They r not fussing that time because everything is so new to them... Now... * Shake Head * I try not to flare up when he takes food & play or throw around.. But i will still scold... Because playing food is not right at all... at least for me.... But i always cook every meal with all my love & heart... Because i believe that cooking with love food will taste better... Ha! Some people might think i'm crazy.... but anyway... I'm just being me... LOL.... I'm actually quite proud of myself... That i make a point to stock up fruits whenever is running out... I make sure i buy some & cut them, Stall them in fridge so it taste better when is cold... But weird is... =.= I rarely eat them.... Ok should scold myself... LOL... but i'm trying....



The wonders that fruits does to our body amaze me... Actually is very true that fruit will keep most of the sickness away even if there is people around u that sneeze or cough.. The chances of getting infected is quite slim... So i'm trying to build a more healthy body for Benson... Because that's what a full time mummy & housewife can do.. Is to make sure everyone in the house is healthy... & keep the house clean... I know i'm not 100% good at it... But i do try to be at least 80%...... Haha.... Benson is learning to talk now... he keep talking baby talk.. But u knows he is trying to tell u what he wants... Just need to listen to ur heart... He will keep Papa Papa at the window when Daddy at work... & Mama mama.. When he is angry or he want to go kitchen... When we listen... our heart does melt... No matter how many time... The feeling is still wonderful as the first time.... =) Benson will wave no no sign to tell us he don't want something... Or point to the stuff that he wants... Eveytime he knows he doing something wrong that will makes us angry.. he will sure give us that Cheeky smile.... But i must say I'm lucky... Even how badly behave Benson is... When at Mrt he wanna press for the lift.. When i say no... he will listen.... Is not that i don't want him to press.. is because the important button such as intercom & alarm button is below... So i scare he will press those... Because is the nearest to him.. Normal reaction... Phew... At least he listen... Now i trying not to bring Pram out liao... Because i know Benson doesnt wanna sit in it... he prefer to walk... So i must remind myself that he is big liao... I must give him some freedom... Because he is learning new things every single day... But of course not places that is danger to him... I tried Having pram & chasing him around at the same time... Is really harder than we tht it is... So i given up... I will rather carry him when he is sleeping than to endanger by the pram blocking me from protecting him... Agree??

Anyway... Time to stop le.. if not the list will gets longer.. i don't know why I'm so into blogging today... LOL.... But hope u guys enjoy reading & not ZZZ..... =)

No comments: