Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, August 29, 2011

Don't wanna 报喜不报忧........

I don't know why lately I getting so easily upset... I'm also quite angry with Benson not taking his meal.. Maybe because I spend so much effort cooking for him.. & yet he don't wanna eat... ;( makes me wanna tear at times... I know I'm getting a little emotion right now.. This is a tough week for hub & me.. Because his office is moving & he is working from morning till night.. Weekend working too.. No family day.. I'm not used to it to eat dinner alone with Benson... Feels empty inside & something is missing... =( I hated this week.. Benson is having his teething sign again.. Gum pain! Might be the reason of him not eating... He having this bad habit of fussing when I'm around too.. With anyone else or hub he is ok.. No fussing , or throw bad temper... Is it because I'm too softhearted? Or easily bully? I did scold & piak at times when he gets really naughty.. But nothing works to change! At times I feel that I'm such a failed mother.. Because I cannot even handle my own kids... The kitchen drama is happening every single day.. & everyday he is crying & fussing.. I don't know what to do... I know I shouldn't have blog all this unhappiness & complain moments in my blog... But I don't wanna hide my feelings too...

No comments: