Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Flu Bug........

Flu Bug pls go away... If not i cannot kiss my naughty Benson... LOL... Wanna sayang & kiss him... But keep reminding myself cannot... Because scare germ spread to him.... Have been taking new medicine... Hope it helps... Every morning woke up i feel so shag... throat super dry & pain... With lots of Phelgm... Thick & Sticky... Yucks.... Body have been really bad lately... Pain here & there then now Flu... Zzz... I hated this feeling... Benson still same same... Keep wanting to open the fridge... Zzz.... Then i just hack care his temper... It stop after a while of fussing & crying... phew... Took nap with Benson today too... Was super sleepy after the medicine... Today Benson didn't really eat his lunch & dinner... don't know is he bored or gum pain... =.= At times he makes me feel that i'm a bad cook... =( So sad la... Hope he eat more soon...


Oh ya.. & Eelynn intro me a Vitamn C... I hope it works for me... =) Tasted real good.. Yum...


No comments: