Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Feeling much better..

I'm feeling much better today emotionally... So today is consider a fresh start for me to be positive with Benson.. So far the morning is great..! =) I think is because of the positive energy in me is creating a more peaceful mood for Benson too ... I hope it will stay this way.. Today woke up in morning decided to go sheng shiong to buy carrot cake... Because if always eat rice or noodle will be boring too... Carrot cake is all times fav.. So I bought a big one.. Small one don't seem to be enough.. ^^ bought lunch too... Oh ya.. Today my heart nearly drop out because I tht I lost him in sheng shiong.. Was trying to reach out for crayon for him to play.. Which was place quite high.. So must stretch out to get it.. Then after I got those crayon.. Benson was no where to be seen.. I was freaking out!!!! Luckily a Malay couple.. Pointed to me that he is at the counter... Phew.. I must be really careful next time as he like to run about... Nearly scare me to death!!

No comments: