Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, October 3, 2011

Benson 19 months 1 week

Now is already Oct.. Soon benson will be going to school on Nov.. So another 3 weeks plus.. I hope he will really love school.. & easily get used to school.. =) hopefully things will turn out well.. Lol seem like I'm the one who is stressing out here & right now.. So many things pop in my mind.. Asking myself... Will he cry badly? Will he cry very long? Will the teachers handle him? Take good care of him? Will he get bully in school? Will he go hungry? So many many question in my mind.. Well.. We will just need to wait till then to know.. I hope he will have a loving teacher... So at least I will be more fan xin..

Lately benson teething seem a little better at the moment.. =.= fingers cross.. Because normally I'm a little pantang.. After say le... Sure will comes again... His solid intaken is still not much.. But milk intake is getting better.. But of course there is time he wasted milk.. & countless ml wasted.. He everyday snatching tv with me.. Wanna watch his pororo, pocoyo.. Might get him a Mickey mouse DVD soon.. As this few disc is keep playing everyday.. Lol.. I listen Liao I already knows whats next... Lol... He still as cheeky as ever.. Kissing me & hub daily.. But he can't really sit still anymore in mrt or bus.. So kinda stress sometime.. Hope he will be better when he is older..

I have not been feeling so good lately.. My chest hurt so much.. Been taking muscle relax medicine.. Hope it will go off.. I will be going for checkup after benson settle in school.. Pray for good health k.. =)

No comments: