Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Counting down to 20 months old...

Another 3 more days Benson now will be 20 months old.. Another 4month he will finally be 2years old.. =) actually even now I'm getting impatient when Benson throw temper at shopping mall.. I'm feel so lost at times.. I'm stress.. I didn't know how to calm him down.. But what I know is.. I still love him deeply... He had started to learn word by word... Lol.. Sometime I just feel is so cute... He been trying & trying.. Even watching word world he also learn some words from there.. Now he can say.. " mama, papa, ma ( my mum ) , school, ball, 家... LOL... so far so good.. He love to sing along too... & kiss kiss.. Sayang... He take solid quite well now... We guess is because his teeth is more Liao.. Can chew better.. Haha....

No comments: