Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Searching...

Last few post I said that I'm searching for those 2-3hrs playgroup in Punggol area.. Called up a few centre.. Mostly is full day care centre.. Only get Tot's house & montessorri ... Sigh.. Posted some thread in Punggol website.. But not much respond.. So must keep searching on google or some other webby.. Enrollment starts now.. Class will only start next year.. =) wish me luck..!

Benson is already 19momths 3weeks.. Lol.. Our cheeky monkey boy.. Or u can call him hamburger.. Lol... He now understand more when I said I got some housework to do.. & ask him to play by himself for a while.. =) he will follow me around the house while I do housework.. & even help me out at times... ^^ he now drinks abt 240ml of milk max.. But I'm changing his bottle soon.. As his bottle is getting old Liao.. Haha.. Normally I change it every 3months.. Even is BPA free.. But still I change as is very often used.. He now will take out his pacifier when he want to go living room & play.. Haha.. A good start to wean off his pacifier.. =)

No comments: