Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, December 12, 2011

Benson 21 Months First week...

Benson is still having flu & cough... Actually he recover for 1 week already but the virus came back.. Don't know where he got it from... Sigh... So heartache everytime I see him cough.. Feels my lungs is coughing out for him... Might bring him to Doctor again as the medicine he has been taking for 1 week already.. But still no sign of recovery... =( Lucky thing is Is still very active.. But just tired I guess due to the flu medicine which will cause drowsy.. Hope he really get well soon...

Benson have not been eating much solid lately.. Wondering is it because he is sick.. But milk Intake r still ok.... Hope he grow strong & healthy.. Benson still love cooking very much.. He will play his cooking set that we bought.. & pretending to let me try the food that he cook... He will pretend to test it himself too.. Haha... =)

I have been trying my very best to let Benson have outdoor activity whenever the weather allow.. As now is end of the year.. Is our rainy season.. So alot of outdoor plan is cancel because of that.. I just hope that he is not bored staying home.. & Lately I won't be able to meet up with Aunt Liao.. Because don't want the germs to spread around... Hopefully Benson recover before Christmas Eve...

No comments: