Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ikea Trip..

Been a long long time since we step in Ikea after our car is sold... Is actually quite near from Punggol because there is a bus go straight by TPE then first stop is already Ikea.. =) quite fast.. Everytime I go Ikea.. I'm very excited of their " meatball" & of course very big space for kids to run about.. I feel more freedom there.. Don't know why.. It just give me the feeling.. We had our dinner their.. Ordered 20 meatball, 2 chicken wing, one kids meal for Benson, 1 pasta & a dessert for myself.. Super full.. " Burp " due to Hubby not eating much as he is not feeling well with his tummy.. So I finished abt 15 meatball & the rest of the food... Then Hubby bring Benson to the little kids play area which is in the dinning place.. & we sit around for a while watching over Benson play as we scare some kids r quite rough..

After the play.. We went to find our dinning table as we needed one.. =) finally found a quite worth it table & chairs.. Per set Is abt $140.. Plus deliver $55 & fix $30... After they delivered & fit it up.. I totally fall in love with it.. & glad that we chosen white.. =) had a really fun day.. & I met Felz there & we chat a little took a cab back..

No comments: