Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas 2011 ( Benson's Second Chritsmas )

Ok I know i have been lazy.. Partly is due to busy period , But i know is not an excuse.. But anyway... Here it goes..
We had a Family Gathering with Mother in law , My parents, Aunt Family, Sister... We ordered Christmas meal... & cook a little to add into the food list... gathering was wonderful.. We had prepare present for all the kids... Yes is kids only... Haha... But was happy to receive unexpected present from Sis... Thanks! I love it... The feeling is so warmth when u celebrate Christmas with People that u love... But... Benson is a little cranky that day.. i think due to attention seeking .. Maybe because there is so many kids around... Ended the party with Beer & Log Cake... My parents stayed over for the night.. =) I had enjoyed my Christmas very much... & I hope Benson enjoyed it too.... =)

No comments: