Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Missing Home....

I'm sure 90% of the married woman, mummies all misses home... Lol.. I missed home very much too... Don't get the wrong ideal k... of course i love my own home.. just that will miss my family, Parents, Sister, Nephew, Granny... So always make a point to go back at least once a week... best is 2 times a week... Miss granny cooking... & chatting with them... =)

Last weekend we went back for Steamboat... The food is super yummy la... mum & dad always take very big prawn back from market.... ^^ I feel Wet Market is always best to buy food... but of course fresh food is always more ex compare to supermarket frozen food... & My here de Seng Siong the prawn is always so small... =X Oh ya.. i bring the bubble machine that Patricia bought for Benson birthday present to Mum place to let Benson play with my nephew... They had a great time chasing & smacking the bubble.. & laughing loudly away while playing... But Benson even took the spray water de go water Daddy plant outside.. LOL.. Guess what... While he is learning to spray water out.. He sprayed on his own face... So funny la.. Children r always Children... I really hope i will be more calm with Benson... Had been very bad temper lately... i know i must make changes if not Benson will suffer.. i agree i'm not a 100% good mummy.. but i'm trying & learning each day.. " Temper Please be kind to me & my poor little boy " .. Been trying to make prayers with the Angels that had been helping me always... & I know whenever i needed them they will be there for us.. & Everyone... =)

No comments: