Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My new Baby !

Went to Courts Yesterday to buy a Tv.. Due to my mother in law Tv spoilt... So wanna buy one... Been telling Hubby that i wanna buy a new camera for myself... Because I love taking pictures... So He tell me to take a look at the Camera department... Was suppose to look at " Canon S95 " But the salesman told us there is no more " Canon S95 " already in the market...   Now only have " Canon S100 " now which is the latest.... After looking around.. This camera caught my eyes... " Nikon L310 Black " .... Actually I'm kinda noob using good high tec camera...=) After listening to the saleman on how to operate this camera... I decided I will get this one... Hopefully I'm able to take good pictures with that... I might start up a photo blog too... Hopefully I won't have to wait too long...



No comments: