Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Animal farm again!

Went to pick up mother in law this morning for breakfast before heading out to the Animal Farm Resort " again " .. Yes because I love it so much from the last trip... But today is not that fun because alot of visited due to weekend.. & all the animal are very full already by all the feeding from the previous visitor before us... When we give them some food.. They just ignore.. Haha! & u know what... My camera die on me.. Due to low Batt.. Haha.. But still manage to take some pictures.. =) weather is quite hot today! Sweat...



After animal farm.. We went to fish farm at Pasir Ris.. There's a few fish farm there... We bought a turtle back with us.. Benson is super excited by the turtle..

Went home & all of us nap from 5.30pm - 8pm... Been so long I never took a nearly 3 hrs nap.. 2.5 hrs is good enough.. ^^ went to Hougang mall for late dinner.. Went foodcourt To have dinner & there is this kiddy ride station at the entrance & Benson wanna hop in right away.. But i told him we shall ride it after dinner.. At first he refuse To even sit on the highchair but We force him to sit.. When Ben Go to buy our dinner.. I talk to Benson in a calm & firm tone.. I told him " mummy already say we will let u ride after dinner, because mummy & daddy is hungry.. So Can u stop crying & finish dinner.. I promise we will let u ride " ... Amazingly he stop crying.. & Nob his head.. To be honest.. I never used to be so patience when is come to him making a fuss in public.. I don't know why.. Maybe is just my character.. But after this firm talk with him I'm sure this works better.. Hopefully.. & of course after dinner we let him hop on the kiddy ride... Because a promise is a promise..



There's Pasa Malam.. But before heading to the pasa Malam I went to buy hair accessory for next week wedding dinner.. Because my bro in law is getting married.. =) before going home.. Went to buy some snack.. & came across a stall selling Thomas & Friends school bag.. Ben decided that Benson should change his bag so bought for him.. $17.90... Quite a good deal.. That size of the bag fits him well..



Poor Ben gotta work tmr which is a Sunday =.=

No comments: