Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Promise

Actually is a promise that I kept quietly inside my heart that I must bring Benson to park or playground downstairs our place as much as possible... I'm very happy that I fufiilled my promised... Because last time I always tell myself i have to make this effort but i end of the day I find lots of reason for myself not to step out of the house due to laziness... & The very next day I will start to feel bad.. seeing the boredom in Benson eyes is a hurtful thing for me... So effort must be made.... He is more happy now.. & Because I didn't shout at him as much as before.. he became more cheerful too... Sometime is not about Benson learning from me... I felt that I have learned lots of things thru him too.. I learned to be more positive, more calm in my action at times..  & The happiness & laughter in this house which nothing can take it away from us... I'm Contented.... Benson misses his daddy too... He have been saying " papa papa papa " for almost the whole day from Monday till now... I say Daddy go work... He said : Work... Haha...




Yesterday When I was changing diaper for Benson he suddenly said:

Benson : I like park!
Me: Really? We should go again very soon... ^^
Me: Do u love mummy?
Benson: Like!

Then came the " Neh neh " time...

Benson: Mama, " neh neh "

Me: U sure a not? ( Because everytime he trick me to make milk & didn't want it )

Benson: Sure

Me: Confirm?

Benson : Con... Lol... ( He didnt know how to say confirm.. so is Con )



This is those little things which can make me happy for days... =) What do u think?

2 comments:

MummyMOO said...

It's amazing how motherhood has changed all of us, ya?

Boys thrive in the outdoors. My son loves being out, too - and sometimes it does a world of good for all our sanity when we bring him out no matter how tired we are. When he's happy, we're happy too!

Unknown said...

Regina...

Yea our life really change but is for the better... =) I had learned some much from him... Ya now even how tired i was i will bring him outdoor because i dont want him to watch too much Tv...