Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, August 13, 2012

Family Day on National Day..!

Picked my parents & mother in law up to go breakfast at Bedok blk 85 market.. Hubby ordered his all time fav.. 猪肉粥.. & I ordered minced meat noodle because I thought that Benson wanna had some noodle for breakfast.. =.= in the end.. He only ate 2 small mouth of it... So I finished the whole bowl.. Was a little disappointed... Because my expectation for food over that is quite high! Used to be so yummy.. Since Benson Wanna go see birds in the next door " bird shop " .. I bring him over since I had finished my breakfast.. Went to temple & pray after that... Daddy wanna go to Animal Resort because my nephew haven been there before... =)

Guess what.. One rabbit there just given birth to little rabbit! Look super cute.. Because i didn't see newborn rabbit before.. their ears are still very short... ^^ Then we went to feed fish, peacock, duck, goat & horse... Me & Benson try patting the horse too.. actually I'm quite scare that it will bite... Luckily it did not... haha... Then my parents & nephew came over to our place...

We had Steamboat =) Last year National Day we did the same thing... haha.. Love to stay home to watch the parade.. Because I'm sure after parade mrt or bus or even cab will be long Q... So stay home is best... =)


No comments: