Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Just the way I like it

Sometime Me & Benson will spend a boring afternoon lying on bed.. act silly, nap together.. played together.. watched cartoon together.. Do art together.. But i don't know why i have been a little lazy... But simple fun is " Just the way I like it "... We bought a Doctor toy from genting.. & We opened up & start playing doctor & patient.. Haha.. is so funny... He started calling me " Doctor Mummy " ... & start using Stethoscope to listen to each other heartbeat.. Just pretending can be so much fun too.. Then i told him " Doctor mummy is going to trim ur nails, so pls don't move "... He really sit guai guai to let me trim his nails.. & he feel fun too.. He even let me pretend to check his mouth, eyes & ear...

Yesterday tried cooking " Laksa " ... Thanks to those pre mixed paste.. It made cooking so much easy ... First time trying this brand.. It taste super yum! I add in fishcake, bean sprouts, tau pok ( my fav ) , hard boiled egg & of course thick mee hoon... By right the coconut should be 350g.. But i add in 500g.. so it taste more rich... ^^ Yummy!


No comments: