Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My First " Zumba "


Thanks to Florence.. Because i didn't really know that Singapore have Zumba classes... I joined Meetup.com for their Zumba classes.. One thing which i think is very good is that they don't collect the class fee one short.. Just book as & when u free & pay when u attend the class.. & guess what... One lesson is only $12..  So which is good for me... Because i'm not always be free due to taking care of Benson... But thankfully Sister & my mum is able to help me for few hours on Monday so i can go for my first Zumba classes with Flo & her friends..





My review : If u wanna lose weight & sweat it all out.. Zumba is a great exercise.. It combine with dance & exercise.. just get crazy with music.. Don't worry if u think u cannot follow those step.. if really cannot follow some of the step just dance ur own with the music.. till the next one..

Note: It can be tiring.. I feel is more tired than jogging.. Haha..

After Classes we went to nearby for Fish soup which Lena intro.. Is amazingly yummy! I was so hungry because haven eat anything from morning so i ordered rice & fried fish soup with milk!





No comments: