Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Benson School Holiday part 1

We met up with Kareen & Desreen at Sengkang swimming complex for some swimming fun.. Since the kids are on school holiday.. =D at first the weather is quite good.. warm & sunny.. after 45 mins suddenly it became cloudy & windy.. We are all feeling so cold.. Decided to just head to shower & pack up.. Head for lunch.. ^^

What did i see?


Waiting for Auntie & Desreen to come join me

I didn't know why.. But Benson & Desreen seem to play really well together.. No snatching, no crying , no fussing.. So we are all so relax...


I had great fun with my friend Desreen



I want a BIG BIG Ice cream pls!

We are waiting for our meal..

After Lunch.. I asked if Benson wanna take a bus home.. He said Yes.. So we walked to the bus stop waiting for Bus... The weather is just so cooling.. Maybe that's the reason that make our mood super good...




Lets walk to the bus stop, The weather is perfect


He is sleepy but still insist of taking a bus ride home.. =D


Waiting for Bus


No comments: