Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, October 29, 2012

Benson 2 Year 9 Months Old

Been a wonderful week last week.. Now holiday has gone & every month 25th will be 1 month added to Benson age.. =) Yes I love to count by months when it comes to Benson age.. Because when I upload photo in facebook or blog.. I can see the different every month.. & I do make scrapbook for Benson.. From 0 Months onwards till now.. Many more to come.. ^^

The love of my love.. =)


Benson now weights 14kg plus.. Height is 93cm.. He is still a milk monster.. He took about 150 ~ 180ml about 4 ~ 5 times a day.. it depends.. He still love watermelon & red apple very much.. =) Fishball noodle.. Soup & rice.. Dislike porridge..

Character : Still super cheeky.. =) His smile & laughter never failed to make us smile.. Lately keep on wanna be carried.. =.= very playful..










Mummy making me look silly




Yoyo...








Having dinner at Marche


Is that real?


still looking at the water flowing


Check out the pond..

No comments: