Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ups & Down

Lately there is quite alot of " Ups & Down " Happening in the house.. I admit that my temper have not been very good for the past few days.. I try calmly to explain things, I scream, I yell..  I'm trying really hard to keep my cool.. But Little Ben is trying his luck at times.. Haha.. I guess many of the parents will know what I'm trying to say.. But after all... I still hug my boy to tell him How much I love him.. & Hoping that I will handle it better the next time.. Benson has been cutting down his milk & food intake last few days... Might be due to his teething..





 
 
Yesterday I was so upset with him playing with his lunch, pouring spoonful of soup onto his little hand.. end up dripping on the floor.. This happened while I was inside the room cleaning.. I scolded him then took away his lunch since he had finish eating or I can say " no interest at all " ... Still feeling angry & upset.. I text Ben to rant a little.. & told Ben i was feeling so tired pek cek at times.. Ben replied saying that he understand.. It really makes me feel much better.. Sometime is not about saying comforting words.. Is about having someone that Understand how I feel.. Sis texted me too.. It makes me feel that they cared.. =) .. After I cool down.. I went to the room to talk to Benson.. telling him to look at my eyes.. I asked him not to play with food the next time..Even if he doesn't wanna eat.. He say ok.. Then we hugged..




Charming !


U have the sweetest smile.. U know?


He is still the bao bei in our life no matter what.. We love him very much

He has been learning to pose with his fingers..


I will try to be a better mom for my dear boy..








 
 

No comments: