Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, November 5, 2012

Flu bug!

Flu bug is killing me slowly.. Every energy is draining away.. Every part of my body aches like hell.. Really depressing at times..  when I'm sick... I will cut some slack to rest.. Hands are super dry due to washing my hands super often.! & rubbing on antiseptic gel.. I didn't want to spread to anyone in the family or anyone around me.. So I must be very careful.. =) hope I recover very soon.. I miss jogging & sweating out... Been lying on my bed as much as possible.. Wanna take a good rest so my flu cannot recover faster.. Actually come to think of it.. Is been super long since I last seen a doctor.. Maybe I'm just use to self medicate out of convenience after being a mum & a housewife.. But anyway Wish me luck.. It has been 1 week.. & I'm still not fully recovered...

2 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

Oh dear! Sounds like some really bad bug you caught! Do take care and hang in there... here's to a recovery soon!

Unknown said...

Thanks mamaj.. I will =)