Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Family Week!

Hubby Ben had been on 1 week leave last week... So we had spend so much time together as a family.. =) Feels great.. Bless, Blissful.. That's all I can say.. We didn't really went out to attraction places because now is school holiday.. Expect crowd everywhere... But we did something simple.. Like going to the park for waterplay.. Playground... Been to my mum place... & Market for breakfast! =) I know is really simple.. But Benson seem happy! That's what matter the most.. Oh! Hub Ben & I also had one day of dating time.. we went to watch movie... ^^



The best ride in the world.. On papa shoulder..






Waterplay in the park..


He had learned how to wear his slipper on his own.. We are proud of him...




Lately he like picking up leaves...




Our boy had grow up so much!


We going movie date later..




On our way to mum place =)




Ah ma bought toy for him.. AGAIN! Haha.. what a smart kid..



My nephew just got his present for his bday.. Is a set of Wii... LOL.. While they are playing dance.. Look what Benson is doing.. I cannot control myself but to laugh & take this few photo...

They are playing Wii.. Look how Benson dance!







I can't stop laughing while taking this pic.. Look at Benson face...

This Uncle who sell Rojak in his motorbike stall had been around my mum place for many years... Since i was about 6,7 years old.. I used to ask money from mum to go buy rojak.. Then Secondary school days when after school if i see him i will packed home rojak too.. Now.. I'm a mother of 1.. My hub Q to buy rojak from him too.. See! How time flies.. But the memories is still there... =)

Q for some childhood style rojak!



This uncle had been around for many years..







No comments: