Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Jie & Nephew Birthday!

Mummy & Son Birthday fall on the same date! How nice is that? Yes.. My Sis & my nephew Birthday falls on the same date.. Double Happiness, Double Joy.. Which also means Double Cake, & Double Present too.. =) This year we had steamboat session at mum place... then cake cutting session.. Benson is super excited about the cake! I think all kids will always thinks that is their own birthday whenever they see cake! We had a great time... Love the steamboat, cake & Of course my Sister & nephew... Happy Birthday My Love...

Party Started!


This is Shiokness!




My nephew cake..


Jie Fu Bought my sis fav japan tart


2 Cakes for 2 special people..




Benson Love kor kor very much...






Look at how Benson smile.. He must be feeling Blissful




Happy Family!








My Nephew..!


 My Beloved Sister Always!

No comments: