Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Robin & Eve Rom

Yes! This time is My Sister Big Day.. She held her Rom at Hotel RE... & Booked room for Parents & Us.. So we get to stayed there over the weekend.. =) Benson was kinds cranky for that week.. But luckily everything went well.. Sis had booked makeup artist for us too.. It makes me feels like a princess too.. ^^  Thanks Sis...

The food is super yummy... Especially the baked potato pie..  Is my most fav so far... Too bad Benson keep wanna go back to room.. So in the end.. Hub gotta pack up the food to the room for me.. Haha! Still thinking about the potato while I'm typing this....  We Had a great time catching up with family & sharing the joy with everybody... Congrats to Robin & My Sis Eve.. Love u both...




We wish them all the best & Ever Lasting Love... =)
 

 
 
Our room.. forgotten to take pic for another room...
 
 
Toliet with Tub..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Relaxing watching Pocoyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love my hair.. =)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Princess of the night... On my left.. LOL...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Fav!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cake anyone?
 
 
Preparing to turn in for the night.. Thanks sis for dolling me up like a princess...
 

No comments: